The role includes the performing of the Vehicle Roadworthiness Test on automotive vehicles.
- 2+ years experience in a VRT station.
- Extensive knowledge on automotive machinery.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Sharpness and attention to detail.
- In possession of driving licence.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Be Computer Literate. Being in possession of ECDL Certificate is considered an asset.
- In possession of Relevant City & Guilds Certificates.
Those interested can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!