Customs, Clearance and Documentation Clerk.
The post requires an individual who is willing to learn and grow in the logistics industry. This is an ideal opportunity for job seekers who are willing to embark on a challenging career in an alternative industry.
- An ordinary to advanced level standard of education
- An ECDL certification and experience in working on Microsoft applications
- A minimum of 2 years of office experience
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- A good level of business English and email writing
- Experience and skill in dealing with clients and good customer approach skills
- Telephone handling skill and experience
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Planning and organisational skills
Knowledge and experience in customs brokerage services, customs formalities and of shipping and logistics will be considered an added asset.
Those interested can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2558 9608 for further information.
Join our #OrangeFamily today!